- We provide complete system integration for post-production facilities, play-out, automation, multi-channel broadcasting, uplink, file-based workflows, media archiving and much more.
- We provide bespoke services ourselves in-house allowing us to control both quality and deadlines.
- Our studio installation services are highly adaptable – we will participate in projects small and large at any stage, from complete design-build projects managing large teams, to simply supplying a single bespoke element such as equipment installation, bespoke racking, system design or consultation.
- We offer fit-out, furniture fabrication, equipment sourcing, installation. SAT/UAT, and consulting as well as technical support and training SLAs.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & CONSULTING DEVELOPMENT
- We will plan & design, put together the proposal and provide complete Bill Of Material (BOM), Resource (Engineering services) and deliver everything customers need from Content acquisition via Satellite (Downlink/Uplink) Fiber delivery installations and Lines/Ingest & Compliance & QA, MCR/TX Facilities to post-production suites and play-out systems and Headend & compression.
- When you are buying your broadcast kit, we will work with you to understand more about your current systems, so that we can recommend the best equipment for your needs, and so that we can plan precisely what assistance you will need to get your new technology up and running.
| This course aims to familiarize delegates with live event presentation and broadcast technology. Hands-on training is provided in a wide variety of performance modes including music, talk, and sports live events
- Playout Automation / Cloud Playout
| The Playout function has long been the focal point for broadcasters and other media companies across the globe. This course looks at how broadcasters and media organizations are leveraging cloud playout to protect, enhance, and extend their valued brands and content much more dynamically, with greater control, lower costs, and increased flexibility
| This course covers all aspects of OTT technology, operations, and business models. OTT designed for anyone who is involved in OTT TV technology or business, especially for newcomers. Learn why more and more consumers have increasingly relied on internet-delivered video for viewing TV shows, sports events and on-demand movies using OTT technologies.
|Audio over IP is the distribution of digital audio across an IP network such as the Internet. It is being used increasingly to provide high-quality audio feeds over long distances. The main goal of the course is to equip the learners with relevant knowledge and skills for applying "Audio Over IP” technology in broadcast operations.
| Video over IP Training course is intended for anyone interested in learning about the Video over IP fundamentals and principles including networking basics, IP basics, video basics, video streaming, video compression, Web TV and multicasting.
- Broadcast and Media Asset Management
|Digital content media files are the currency of modern media broadcast systems, but managing large repositories of media files can be a major challenge for any broadcaster. This course looks at the creation, management, curation and repurposing of digital media and digital asset
- Headend & Baseband Technology Workflow
| The Hadend training courses are targeted for Headend Operators and Service Technicians. The courses give a basic understanding of how does a headend system works and breaks down the ground segment and examines the signal path and parameters of the associated hardware.
- Baseband Digital Video (SD & HD-SDI Test & Measurements)
|This course will give an understanding of how video, audio, and data components are structured within the television signal and how to measure for any errors or conditions that compromise the integrity of the signal.
| This course covers the core fundamentals and applications of compression and looks at compression in practice. Preserving and optimizing the image quality in operational environments is vital for success and therefore an understanding of the fundamentals of video compression is essential.
- Technical Report Writing (English)
| This course analyses report preparation from the earliest stages of identifying the reader and the objectives to the effective presentation of the complete document. It is a highly practical course, giving delegates the opportunity to analyze technical writing in terms of style and grammar.
| This course looks at content scrambling and solution for piracy (unauthorized access, copying and another misuse of content). The solution enables control of cross-border spill over, to enforce content licensing provisions, by authenticating each device.
SERVICE AND SUPPORT
- We also specializes in the repair of professional broadcast cameras, camcorders, VTR machines, tripods, and other broadcast and production equipment from a wide variety of manufacturers including Sony, Panasonic and JVC.
- Our engineering workshop is fully equipped with all the latest test and measurement tools. We provide service, repair, refurbishment, and after-sales support on all professional broadcast and production equipment.